Location: Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for troubleshooting, problem solving, and resolving incidents and service requests. Perform help desk tasks and assist employees with any IT related issues.
Including but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining printer ink/toner inventory as well as consumable items like headsets, keyboards and mice.
- Able to change toner in laser and inkjet printers
- Must be able to create domain user accounts from scratch
- Prepare and deliver new employee equipment (computer, laptop, monitors, phones etc)
- Reset passwords in G Suite and Active Directory for user accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication
- Advanced software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of common software products like Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Administration such as Active Directory, Microsoft updates, AV etc.
- Familiarity with business technology such as copiers, printers, scanners, projectors, Phones, etc.
- Minimum 4 years experience
Please fill out the application below. Please put "Help Desk Analyst" under Position and select "Records & Reporting" from the drop down menu as the business unit you are applying to.