Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for calling upon hospitals and doctor’s offices to obtain copies of pertinent medical records.
Including but not limited to:
- Use telephone extensively.
- Verify certain paperwork was sent to the medical provider or other custodian.
- Determine the availability of the requested records.
- Document the contents of each phone call in company database.
- Update the customer with status updates.
- High School diploma is required as a minimum level of education.
- Candidate should have one year experience with customer service experience in a call-center environment communicating with customers.
- Understanding of the medical record retrieval process for legal requests is preferred.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to manage stress related to demanding timelines.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task assignments.
- Ability to be prompt, courteous and professional with external and internal clients.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Please fill out the application below. Please put "MCS Customer Service Rep" under Position and select "Records & Reporting" from the drop down menu as the business unit you are applying to.