Location: Conshohocken, PA; MCS Client Site
The MCS Group has an immediate job opening for a Print Services Clerk to work in a high volume corporate office in Conshohocken, PA
Job responsibilities include print, document imaging, and insertion services. The associate is also responsible for cross-training and assistance in mail services.
Candidates must possess strong print and copy skills
This is a full-time job opportunity that provides full benefits including 401(k) and PTO time.
The Print Associate must be highly motivated, customer-focused and capable of demonstrating a variety of tasks.
The associate is responsible for providing a high level of quality while maximizing productivity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Being involved in the workflow in a production environment
• Monitor and delivery of copier paper
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs unassisted.
• Assist manager and other associates in print production, insertion and mail processing.
• Be able to coordinate and prioritize high volume print files.
The MCS Group, Inc offers full-time opportunities with full benefits, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities.
If interested, please submit a resume and complete the application found below:
If interested, please submit a resume and complete the application found at the link below:
Job Type: Full-time